Market Research Interviewer, Downtown Ottawa
EDCI is growing! We are an Ottawa based market research data collection company hiring people like you for our part-time call centre positions in downtown Ottawa. Please visit our website for more information about the company.
Market Research Interviewers professionally conduct and document telephone interviews using our newly integrated online call center system. There is no selling involved! Voice control, survey administration, documentation accuracy, clarifying information, the art of persuasion, task focus, and persistence are just some of the tools EDCI will equip you with to succeed as an Interviewer.
- Excellent communication in English, verbal and written (bilingualism is an asset*)
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to, accurate, efficient typing skills
- Flexible, dependable, and motivated to succeed
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- The ability to use constructive feedback to improve results
- Be a team player, with the ability to work independently with a strong project focus
Work-life balance is important to EDCI. Interviewers are offered flexible scheduling, including, part-time, evening and weekend shifts.
We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply below or visit https://edci.workable.com/j/AC38BB2035
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!